At Tom’s Thumb we want to change your mind about buying wine at a gas station. Our market wine cellar has a vast selection of favorites and new discoveries, all in a price to fit your budget. Pick up a bottle to open at home with dinner – or enjoy a glass as you dine in the bistro. Find a bottle of bubbly for that special occasion – or a gift for the party host.
You can never go wrong with a Cabernet Sauvignon and we’ve got them in spades – including a rotating selection of Napa Cabs. Arizona Stronghold, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Francis Ford Coppola, Claret Cabernet Sauvignon
- Estancia, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos du Val, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon
It’s not always time for a cab, so you’ll also find Zinfandels (Chef Tudie’s pick for barbecue), Arizona wines, and other special selections.
- Veritas Ridge, Zinfandel
- Klinker Brick, Zinfandel
- Sin Zin, Zinfandel
- Beckman Vineyard, Blend
Chardonnay. It’s buttery, floral, crisp, acidic, oaky, minerally, and all delicious. The varietal originated in Chablis, France and is now grown worldwide. Chef Tudie says drink it chilled with seafood, chicken, white pasta or cheese and fruit.
- Bottled Blonde, Chardonnay
- Veritas Ridge, Chardonnay
- Kendall Jackson, Chardonnay
- Hirsch Vineyard, Chardonnay
- Sonoma Cutrer, Chardonnay
White wines are ideal for our Arizona summers but if you’re not in the mood for a Chardonnay, don’t worry. We have other refreshing varietals.
- Santa Margherita, Pinto Grigio
- Arizona Stronghold, White Table Wine
- Sparkling Wines
- Roederer Estates
- Alexander Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chalk Hill, Chardonnay